      From: Eric Wachsmann <eric@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Extra Smileys
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 8:43 PM

      I've seen extra smileys mentioned in multiple places and wonder if someone can point me to a link or just describe how this works.  In general, it seems like folks set criteria for getting extra stuff on the cache page.  I guess I just didn't realize that cache owners had that capability.  Still learnin'.

      Eric / games0802

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic