305Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Charter Memberships

  • Lou Catozzi
    Feb 21, 2003
      Hi Grajek,

      Welcome aboard. Where are you based out of? I have noticed that the
      only Members Only cache within 100 miles of Austin is located in
      Hempstead, TX. It doesn't as if the local charter members (myself
      included) think much of the idea either. We really haven't had much call
      for that locally.

      Lou Catozzi
      AKA TxHiPowr

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic