30477Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Thanks for the warm (hot) welcome!

    Aug 3, 2009
      Just consider it our sweet little revenge....
      =g=

      On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:49:14 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
      <al_allen327@...> writes:
      > Oh my gosh, Tom and Barb -- I've now laughed so hard I have to
      > explain to my coworkers why...
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
      > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > > > That one's easy. He shot da Bur (bear) over thar and it went
      > thud
      > > > when it hit da ground, so we call dat place Burthud Pass, doe it
      >
      > > > should be called Burthud Don't Pass cause dat der Bur weren't a
      > goin
      > > > no whar after he was shot.
      > > >

      > > Dunno, sometimes dem burs, they gets up afters they goes 'thud'
      > an' they
      > > ain't none too happy 'bout bein' shot, neither....
      > >
      > > nope.
      > >
      > > Sometime you get me to tell you about the bur that when thud and
      > din't
      > > stay thudded.
      > > Was a buck oncet did the same thing.... nope, one UNHAPPY camper
      > that
      > > buck was, and willin' to show a human a thing or two 'bout
      > knockin'
      > > critters down.
      > > Get your dream car or truck. Click here.

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8tT7SC5vQiZxVHVDktdD
      VZbjGKDBRAFm5ewD7Q3OfHwvsJNJKI/

      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      Senior Dating Online. Click Now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTQbQZBquYVP9mMWdJlSaFutVRAoPHXBN4xMIS60LRCsfxUJ0EX59O/