30474Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Thanks for the warm (hot) welcome!

    Aug 3, 2009
      On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:25:34 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
      > > And Coloradans has some interesting pronunciation twists.
      > >
      > > Berthoud Pass, for example, is Bur-thud....
      > That one's easy. He shot da Bur (bear) over thar and it went thud
      > when it hit da ground, so we call dat place Burthud Pass, doe it
      > should be called Burthud Don't Pass cause dat der Bur weren't a goin
      > no whar after he was shot.

      Dunno, sometimes dem burs, they gets up afters they goes 'thud' an' they
      ain't none too happy 'bout bein' shot, neither....

      Sometime you get me to tell you about the bur that when thud and din't
      stay thudded.
      Was a buck oncet did the same thing.... nope, one UNHAPPY camper that
      buck was, and willin' to show a human a thing or two 'bout knockin'
      critters down.
      Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic