30148GSAK Custom Waypoint Icon Macro & Instructions

  • Joe Bushee
    Jul 1, 2009
      So I saw the post about the macro to create icons for the different cache types, and thought this would be cool.

      I followed the instructions, and uploaded the custom icons, but have a problem. I can not export waypoints from GSAK to my GPSMAP 60CSx. I can add a waypoint to Topo! and upload it fine. Even exporting from GSAK to a TPO file and attempting to upload from Topo! fails.

      I've tried reinstalling GSAK and reset the GPS to defaults. Any ideas?!?!

      Joe (jbushee)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic