      From: "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      Sent: Jun 1, 2009 4:49 PM
      To: Central Texas Geocachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher (family) Needs Maintenance

      Dear Friends,

      When one of our own needs help, this group responds with flying colors!  Well, today, four of our own need your prayers and hugs.  Andrew Dickerman, caching as Droid81, passed away unexpectedly today, leaving his wife Melanie (ACClanman), and three caching kids, Nathaniel (grnberet2b) , Eryn (BigED11) and Shelby (MightyMite) without their dad.  They are clinging to each other, and several of us are here supporting her the best we can.

      Andrew finished with 2400 finds and was a valuable member of my Casual Team for the Texas Challenge.  I'll always appreciate he and his whole family for being the gung-ho team that they were.  Few families enjoyed The Texas Challenge as they did every year.

      Melanie and the kids could sure use your thoughts and prayers.  If you would like to post a note to this group or to the cache page of the cache that is located at their home (GC1JM8X), they would really appreciate it.  If you knew Melanie and the kids, she welcomes your visit beginning Tuesday, June 2.  Food and care packages would be welcome, too.

      We love you, Melanie, Nathaniel, Eryn and Shelby.  Our hearts pour out to you.