298RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Personalized cache items....

  • Tony Fannin
    Feb 18, 2003
      --- GPS Dude <gpsdude@...> wrote:

      > I am interested in the white chips but what would
      > the cost be to have my
      > team logo actually printed on the chip as opposed to
      > using a sticker?
      > Also, what GX design are you thinking about?

      To get your own logo printed would be an additional
      $65 artwork fee + $.05/chip printing fee. I'd like to
      do it myself but my money situation doesn't allow me.
      You wouldn't have to pay that $65 fee again as they'll
      keep the plates on file for future use.

      As far as the GX logo, I'm looking at using a
      variation on the logos found here
      http://bytethebullet.com/geologo/leatherman__variants.htm
      I'd put 'geocaching' above it and I haven't decided
      what to put below. I'm looking for suggestions.

      Tony

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic