29790Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cacher (family) Needs Maintenance

  • Doc
    Jun 1 8:10 PM
      OH!
      oh.....
      This is not good....
      (I'm empathic)
      I am so sad for you guys.   I've met you.  I know you.  grnberet2b came to my daughter's first geocaching event/birthday at Dave & Busters.   Melanie, when we've met we never talked much.  But I did see your eyes and your body language (something I do).  I know you...  my heart is heavy now for you....

      Slitherin's brother too...

      Tradgedy upon Tradgedy

      oh, this is NOT good....

      I AM so sad....