29788Re: Cacher (family) Needs Maintenance

  • indigo_parrish
    Jun 1, 2009

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > When one of our own needs help, this group responds with flying colors!
      > Well, today, four of our own need your prayers and hugs. Andrew Dickerman,
      > caching as Droid81, passed away unexpectedly today, leaving his wife Melanie
      > (ACClanman), and three caching kids, Nathaniel (grnberet2b), Eryn (BigED11)
      > and Shelby (MightyMite) without their dad. They are clinging to each other,
      > and several of us are here supporting her the best we can.
      >
      > Andrew finished with 2400 finds and was a valuable member of my Casual Team
      > for the Texas Challenge. I'll always appreciate he and his whole family for
      > being the gung-ho team that they were. Few families enjoyed The Texas
      > Challenge as they did every year.

      Oh my God. :-(

      Melanie, Nathaniel, Eryn and Shelby --
      I can't imagine the pain you are going through.
      Please know that others are thinking of you and praying for you.

      Peace, Love, and Strength

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic