29745Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] RylieKyle has been Everywhere

    Jun 1, 2009
      Riley, Riley, he's our guy
      Cache to cache just watch him fly!!!!

      Amazing! Way to Go!
      [As someone who will be chuffed just to get a 4th State/Country
      eartchcache.... and still hasn't finished the Austin 2008 Best Caches
      challenge....]

      On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 03:52:16 -0000 "Dick Young" <rtyoungster@...>
      writes:
      > Congratulations to Riley Kyle(rilekyle)for his FTF on the 'I've Been
      > Everywhere' Challenge Cache. He is the first to complete both the
      > Texas County Challenge and I've been Everywhere. He has seen Miles
      > and miles of Texas and has gas receipts to prove it!
      > Cache on Rilekyle,
      > Blizzard
      > AKA
      > Dick Young

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOVoKsEsboSSDCFAdc8Vw8JTs7G35I50L04qEcPTuJeywW4xULQEA/
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic