      From: "Maria \"theJump\""
      Sent: May 29, 2009 5:45 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 3000 found

      Yeah and a little known fact is that for some of those 3000 caches she's written multiple poems!!

      She ROCKS!
      -Maria / TheJump

      On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Mark Benson <bewareofpenguin@ gmail.com> wrote:

      "Congratulations to Tygress for hitting 3000 finds.  I would try to make a rhyme but nothing would compare to to the jewels found in Tygress' logs."

      That's like 3000+ poems.  I can't imagine!
      Congratulations on reaching the "dandy-three- grandy."

      That's about all the rhyme you're gonna get out of me.

      Mark
      (BewareOfPenguin)

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic