29679Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress hits 3000 found

    May 29, 2009
      It's just that little thing I do
      To share my especial thanks with you!

      I figure putting out caches and maintaining them deserves a LITTLE
      payback. Of course, you're getting some fairly eldritch currency from
      this pocketbook. BUT, so long as y'all are enjoying 'em, I'll keep it up.

      Guess I won't retire the poet's pen JUST yet, Tygress.

      [And THANK YOU!!!! =blush=]

      This one was funny: I was 3rd to find AGAIN (it's my spot, just as FTF is
      so often HiDude's).... but #3 for a 3K? Color me chuckling!

      On Fri, 29 May 2009 20:54:45 +0000 <palbers@...> writes:
      > WooHoo! WTG!!
      >
      > The 3000 finds are an awesome accomplishment, but I am continually
      > in awe at her unique
      > logs that she writes for each and every one of them. Thanks for the
      > great logs on those
      > caches, I definitely appreciate it.
      >
      > Congrats!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98
      >
      > ---- Jason <watts_tx@...> wrote:
      > > Congratulations to Tygress for hitting 3000 finds.
      > >
      > > I would try to make a rhyme but nothing would compare to to the
      > jewels found in Tygress' logs.
      > >
      > > Jason
      > > Watts_tx

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he?s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Be your own boss. Click here for information on starting your own business.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEI0sXoPBqqwtEmvqRyEdiJaAjao0hnMAnhENmvpcxGKz6gTjAVcU/
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic