28869Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 2008 Centex Award Nominees!!

    Apr 2, 2009
      As I understand it.... not EVERY nominee made the cut for final voting.
      The idea (of the nominations) was a prevote, narrowing the field to the
      top four or so nominees in every category.

      Now I might be confused, and there's a list posted of EVERY cache that
      got a nomination.... but in defense of Arnaud, I appreciate having the
      nominees trimmed for a final selection. Even if the caches *I* think are
      super duper didn't make the final cut. Such is the nature of awards.

      On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:56:55 -0000 "staciecro@..."
      <staciecro@...> writes:
      > Also, looks like I did something wrong....my nominations weren't on
      > the list...boohoo....stacie/staciecro
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "SoaringEagle"
      > <arnaud@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > On the pictures I was not clear. There will actually be a lot of
      > pictures and logs. They were all submitted by different people.
      > Nobody nominated the same picture or log twice. Because of this I
      > was not able to select based on votes. So I will put them all for
      > vote.
      > >
      > > They are not currently in the bookmark as we cannot bookmark
      > pictures and logs. They will be on the web page for voting as soon
      > as I I am able to do it. This will take me a couple more days as I
      > have various things going on.
      > >
      > > Arnaud.
      > >
      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Captain
      > Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Although that link isn't taking me anywhere, I can probably
      > agree that mine
      > > > aren't posting. I submitted 2 logs and no pictures, so his
      > statement that
      > > > only one person submitted logs and pictures must mean there's an
      > error.

      > submitted by only
      > the

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Is your identity at risk? Click here for reliable identity theft protection.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFP6LaeAbcgYavsar6jfghLoaN4jORVYVD1iqzKepff2g4ncppfg8/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic