28866Re: 2008 Centex Award Nominees!!

  • SoaringEagle
    Apr 2, 2009
      On the pictures I was not clear. There will actually be a lot of pictures and logs. They were all submitted by different people. Nobody nominated the same picture or log twice. Because of this I was not able to select based on votes. So I will put them all for vote.

      They are not currently in the bookmark as we cannot bookmark pictures and logs. They will be on the web page for voting as soon as I I am able to do it. This will take me a couple more days as I have various things going on.

      Arnaud.

      > Although that link isn't taking me anywhere, I can probably agree that mine
      > aren't posting. I submitted 2 logs and no pictures, so his statement that
      > only one person submitted logs and pictures must mean there's an error.
      >

      > > For the pictures and the logs, since all of them were submitted by only
      > > one person, I was not able to reduce to 4 only. I will put all the
      > > entries for voting....

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic