      From: Drew
      Date: 3/1/2009 11:04:11 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest

      Hey Gang! Are you ready for this?
      I had a brainstorm of an idea this morning and started working on my
      entry.
      Remember the more entries the more future caches we can look forward
      to finding later on.
      Drew
      KangaDrew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Lisa Campbell
      <lisaleecampbell@ ...> wrote:

      > At this year's Texas Challenge we will have a Cache Container
      Contest. Now's the chance to show all of Texas just how creative
      and/or challenging your ideas are! So dust off those half-finished
      containers hanging out in your garage, or in that box under your
      desk, and even the ones still in your head. Bring 'em out and
      enter the Contest for a chance to win prizes. Full details are on the
      Challenge site at www.texaschallenge. info.

      > Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Or
      you can head over to the "Texas Challenge - Cache Container Contest"
      thread on www.texasgeocaching .com.

      > And if you haven't decided to come to the Challenge yet, what are
      you waiting for? It's gonna be a blast!

      > Lisa
      > BackroadsGal

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic