      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nancy Lee
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 7:34 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Happy New Year

      Happy New Year to All.  I just made my first geocache out of state!  California!  Thanks to my cuz!

      Nanblocker

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 9:49 PM

      Well, thank GOODNESS we won’t have to call your husband Mr. PrissyD.  I was a little concerned!

      If there are cachers out there who want to come to an event but think they’re just for people who already know each other, you’ll be surprised at how fast we assimilate you into the group!  PLEASE come!  And it’s more fun playing with people you know.

      Happy New Year!