      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of puerto_rican_jew2003
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:07 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: State Parks

      We're heading up to Pedernales Falls State Park for the weekend. We're
      taking a few friends and are going to introduce them to the sport.
      It looks like there are quite a few hides in the area so, we probably
      wont get to them all. Are there any must-sees among them?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic