      But I'm  not saying this is the ONE entrance for all the caches you want to do, because I don't know what's on your list.  It's a fair walk from that parking lot to the cache you mentioned.

      .....but a nice one!

      Cheers,

      On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

      can you make it simple and give me coordinates?? Pretty please???
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 7:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Goodbye Blue Sky

      At the greenbelt access at the northeast corner of MoPac and Capital of Texas Highway.  There's a parking lot near the office buildings where the creek crosses Capital of Texas Highway.

      Well, I need about 5 along there and then about 7 over on the Bridge to Terabithia side.  Where can I park and leave my car for several hours?