      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Goodbye Blue Sky

      Jana,
      Just park there where we always tell you not to park.  Don't leave anything visible in your car.  This cache is just a quick skip down the path and then you're done.  The chances are slim you'll get broken into in 15 minutes.  Other entrances are SIGNIFICANT HIKES.
      Julie
      Mrs. Captain Picad

      On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Cybercat <cybercat@gvtc. com> wrote:

      Can anyone give me coords for a SAFE place to park to go and get this cache in the BCGreenbelt?
      thanx
      Jana

      Checked by AVG.