      From: Mary Beth Booth <emmy_n_sapphie@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 10:54:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] More milestones

      I have not been kepping up with my emails from this group - pseky work is getting in the way. So congratulations to EVERYONE who has hit a milestone lately includind HyiDude's 10K and amick's 2K. Paul must hold the world record for number of caches per day - seems like he was at 1K not that long ago :)

      Mary Beth