      From: Maria "theJump" <thejump@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Shout Out for Doc Geo and Moosiegirl
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 8:10 AM

      I wanted to come in here and let you know what your fellow geocachers are doing when they are NOT geocaching!!

      Doc Geo participated in the Colorado River 100 .... this is a 100 mile kayaking race from Bastrop to Columbus, Texas.  He started with 162 others and kayaked his a** off completing the race in 23 hours and 30 minutes!!!  He sounds in great spirits having gotten some food and some rest!

      Moosiegirl participated in the Human Race 10K, her first 10K ever .... with 17,000 other crazy people (yours truly included), she weathered the heat and finished in 2 hours 17 minutes!!

      Giving these cachers a SHOUT OUT ...

      -Maria / TheJump

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic