26741Re: counties in GSAK, a little question

  • Will
    Aug 3, 2008
      Hey Drew,

      I downloaded it, and I'll test drive it out over the next couple of
      weeks ( I have a couple of college exams and military things that are
      occupying too much of my time right now), and compare it to
      metroguide. I already loaded it up with one of my GPXes, and I can
      see why everyone loves it. I've already showed it to my wife, and
      she'll most likely load it up on her computer as well.

      --Will

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, d_rubarb
      <d_rubarb@...> wrote:

      > Hey Will
      > I'm up here in your neck of the woods (Copperas Cove). If you are
      interested contact me and I'll give you a tour of GSAK. It is an
      amazing resource for geocaching.

      > Drew (KangaDrew)

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic