      It ain't the closing in on 50, it's the fact that key decision making bits of my brain think I'm still 24.
      There is PUNISHMENT for DAYS from the parts what don't catch on in time to STOP impulse....

      Oh well. I earned every grey hair. =g=

      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:58:37 -0500 <engelwaffen@...> writes:
      Yep...I be of Tascosa High 1977.  Old enough to know better, but not old enough to go down trying.  Fifty years old isn't for a whuss.

      don / amishangel
      "the amish postman"
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Challenge '09

      On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:47:34 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
      <centexgeocaching@ gmail.com> writes:
      > I'm ready to go for the format committee... is there a site committee
      > or an official word on when we're hosting the challenge and if
      > Bastrop
      > would be an agreeable format?
      >
      > (and yes, Julie, I know we've already started talking ideas, but
      > figure I can nudge the rest of the group here)
      >
      > Kevin
      > KoosKoos
      >
      > P.S. I have a class reunion coming up next month...but not quite
      > that
      > many years...let' s see, in 1978, I was....hmm, not very old. ;)

      Just shush you whippersnapper!

      Tygress, Class of '77.
      Click for FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3mItjNi 5uwazoTCSJoT5bF1 sxdypm4Gj7i3SEEe IwzSmlqF0/

      Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic