26735Re: Challenge '09

  • Mark
    Aug 2, 2008
      There is a DeLorme Challenge, but that is about it. We both know that
      OU sucks, even if they do win alot of the time. Last year when Bevo
      died, several of the fans here had a party to celebrate his death. It
      made open story on the local news.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > Is there an Oklahoma Challenge? Could there be a Texas vs Oklahoma
      > Event (besides football)?
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <maxwell_q@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I may be on a different subject here, but I could have been that
      > Idiot
      > > if I had more time to plan since I am in Oklahoma City and I have
      > been
      > > want to come to Texas to work on the TCC and a mega run. (EMDS or
      the
      > > series outside Avinger (75630).
      > >
      > > --- In
      CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy"
      > > <electric_water_boy@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I would done more caching if I could have found another idiot
      > > today).

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic