26710Re: So long ... farewell ...

  • Richard
    Aug 1, 2008
      I got a huge grin on my face when I read your message. People ask me
      how I ended up in Austin and I give them a very similar story! I came
      here in 1972 to attend UT and just fell in love with the area.

      I wish you the best in the next leg of your adventure.

      I would be happy to adopt Cache Landing. I just solved the puzzle
      this afternoon and will go sign the log tomorrow. I would be honored
      to adopt this cache if you'll let me.

      Only the very best to you and your family!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Silkey"

      <http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pjejAvWLj3TJkrQukxXrCaQ&hl=en>
      > Column A lists the cache name, column B lists the GC ID (which also
      > links to the cache page if you select and click the icon), and Column
      > C lists the relative location of the container. So, please fill in
      > the D (or E if you want to be a backup adopter should the
      > First-To-Adopt fall through) columns if you have an interest in
      > adopting these caches. Then we can work out adoption details.
      >
      > Oh, and buy my house too ... ;)
      >
      > Happy trails.
      >
      > --
      > Nick