26705Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] So long ... farewell ...

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Aug 1, 2008
      I was also on that fateful mission and was glad to see you coming back
      out of semi-retirement. Really sad to see you guys leaving us, but
      definitely wishing you the best in your new location.

      I'd love to adopt some of those fun caches, but so many of them are on
      the other side of the planet (ie, north Austin!). ;)

      I definitely 2nd the idea for a send-off event. Even if we can't get
      an official GC listing, an informal one organized through the group
      would be a good idea.

      And it looks like the next time I take the train from NY to see my
      friend in Connecticut, I need to plan some extra time to go find an
      awesome filler cache or two!

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic