26694Re: counties in GSAK, a little question

  • Mark
    Jul 31, 2008
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Will" <subhumank3@...> wrote:

      What's the benefit of using GSAK?

      Hardly a 'little' question.  I think MCP summed it up quite nicely.  When I first read your question, I figured that the answer would be easy, but that's just it.  There's so much to GSAK that I don't really know where to start.

      The only good way I can answer the question is to tell you to download the program.  I think you get a full-featured version for free, for 30 days.  But I knew that I just had to buy the licensed version long before the trial was over.  Anywhoo, download the program, read the documentation and give it a go.  But beware, the learning curve can be a tad steep, but once you get a handle on it, it's an awesome program.  And the option of adding macros just makes it, well...... awesomer.

      Try it, you'll like it.
      :D
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic