26682Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: counties in GSAK

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Jul 30, 2008
      It's possible that the guy who created the mapping coordinate macro
      fat-fingered a county coordinates. He's kinda sloppy that way. (well,
      that and there were 3700+ of them)

      I'll check for some mixed up coordinates and let you know if that's
      the problem or if there's something else going on to check.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic