266Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching on TV in Houston tonight (Sat Feb 1)

  • Mike Straw
    Feb 1, 2003
      Did you get them on tape? I got home late both nights and missed it :(

      At 07:31 AM 2/1/03, you wrote:

      On a similar note, two segments on geocaching aired in San Antonio on
      KSAT-12, the ABC affiliate, Wed. and Thurs. night. Wayne, Trey and I
      were in the Thursday segment. I'm hoping to get copies and digitize
      them for Groundspeak this weekend.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      Grace,

      Mike

      ><>
      For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.  - Ephesians 2:8-9 (NASB)

      EXCITING OFFER! To Receive A FREE Internet Relationship-Building Pro Auto iRESPONDER System, you may use my FREE gift offer number: 100107152. To Register, GO TO http://www.gmt101.com.