      From: Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress and Waterweasel find 2000th cache
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 2:55 PM

      On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:34:19 -0500 <palbers@austin. rr.com> writes:
      > Well, they didn't toot their own horn, so I'll toot it for them.
      > While they were out
      > enjoying the west coast, they each found their 2000th cache.
      >
      > WooHoo! WTG!!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

      It's so much sweeter when someone else does it.

      Thanks, Paul.... (you've been watching us, eh?)

      It's a fun milestone. [and FINALLY!]

      Guess we'd better get into party planning mode, eh?

      More, we've more than doubled our Earth Caches....

      Click and get free information on buying or selling your home.
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/Ioyw6i3oKwVYl WZxbhUyyMasgbJv1 9Bc7kP4CI2xcQhZ6 vCanFQUdE/

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic