      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of d_rubarb
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:49 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] cache type on your Garmin gps

      I've been using the GC.com icons on my GPS for a long time. It works really well for me and I like seeing the smiley faces when I find a cache. The only problem is that the gps can only recognize two icons for the geocaching function. I set the geocache up with the traditional cache icon as not found and smiley face as the found. If I find a cache type other than traditional I have to change that caches icon in the gps to the traditional icon before I can mark it found.

      Drew (KangaDrew)