26393Re: counties in GSAK

  • Mark
    Jun 20, 2008
      I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I know my way around
      GSAK fairly well. I've downloaded and used a few of the other
      available macros with success, but this particular one has me stumped.

      I downloaded and installed the county macro. I have the "user data 2"
      column visible. I run the macro and I get the "Thanks for all the
      fish" message. But nothing appears in the column where the county
      names are supposed to go. I'm sure I've got something configured
      incorrectly, but I'm at a loss.

      Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Mark
      (BoP)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dukette
      <bjdukette@...> wrote:

      > I've downloaded that file and then activated it (or whatever you
      call it) but it only adds a column to my GSAK.

      > HOW do you get it to interpret your county finds? Or is that a from
      this point forward only macro?

      > My basic question is: how can I get the darn thing to work??????
      Help me, please!

      > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic