26226Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] More about the Funky Bus Trip

    Jun 3, 2008
      'sall right ... do what you can....

      On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:26:30 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

      Just so everyone understands, there is no date set yet.  I am simply trying to decide if there are enough people interested to allow me to cover the cost.  Seems like there is as I have almost 24 people on my list already.  The next step will be to see when the bus is available and what fits my schedule.  It most definitely will not be within the two week event planning window, and I don’t anticipate it would happen before sometime in July.  Sorry, but I won’t be able to plan a date that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who’s expressed interest will like, so I’ll just post it and see who’s available.  I can imagine that I will ask that payment be made in advance because we’ll want to know we can pay for the bus.  There might be a waiting list just in case of cancellations.

      I may also put out a call for caches to be placed at specific locations that are “bus friendly”, but please wait until I figure out where we should go first.

      Stay tuned!

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 8:50 PM

      Gang,

      I’ve got this crazy idea and I need some feedback!  How many of you would pay $20 or so to go on a wild geocaching trip around town  on a party bus?

      Wouldn’t it be EVEN MORE FUN if the party bus was named Vegas and was decorated with crushed velvet and shag carpeting and we had yummy snacks and drinks?

      I’ve always had this idea about caching in a limousine, but it was really expensive and there were hourly minimums, but I found this crazy bus………..It seats 24.   Are there 24 people out there who want to do something totally different?

      Raise your electronic hand!

      Cheers,