      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mass Transit Caching -or- The Big Car Pool
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 8:50 PM

      Gang,

      I’ve got this crazy idea and I need some feedback!  How many of you would pay $20 or so to go on a wild geocaching trip around town  on a party bus?

      Wouldn’t it be EVEN MORE FUN if the party bus was named Vegas and was decorated with crushed velvet and shag carpeting and we had yummy snacks and drinks?

      I’ve always had this idea about caching in a limousine, but it was really expensive and there were hourly minimums, but I found this crazy bus………..It seats 24.   Are there 24 people out there who want to do something totally different?

      Raise your electronic hand!

      Cheers,