      From: Barbara Dukette <bjdukette@...>
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mass Transit Caching -or- The Big Car Pool
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 9:48 PM

      I'm in if the date fits!

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      --- On Mon, 6/2/08, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> wrote:

      From: Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 9:46 PM

      No thoughts on a date yet, I’m just gauging interest.

      Also, I doubt that I can have an event and limit it to 24 people.  Maybe the event would be the bon voyage bus-loading event and everybody who wasn’t going could throw confetti, wave, cheer, etc.  Also, no reason we can’t park the bus for the first half hour and have an “open bus”.

      The most important consideration is getting commitments in advance for the 24 people.  My unemployment check won’t cover no-shows!

      Cheers,