26180Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Best FTF swag EVER!!!!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Jun 1, 2008
      We left a PDA with docking station as an FTF in one of our caches - Cyperclops seemed very happy with that. (these are his exact words "I must say that this is some of the best swag that I have ever run into. I took the electronic gadget as my FTF prize ... hope that was OK cause it's awesome!")

      And Gigi who was STF was really mad that she hadn't gotten there first. Then the cache got muggled & all the other cool stuff we had in there was lost forever. SIGH.

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      "Matthew R." <matthew2000tx@...> wrote:
      Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
      wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be awesome
      to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions. . what
      were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic