26178Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Best FTF swag EVER!!!!

    Jun 1, 2008
      Unactivated coins are pretty much The Thing.

      Only thing I drool over any more is a cool sig item.... but everyone has
      their own mileage.
      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:03:30 -0000 "Matthew R." <matthew2000tx@...>
      writes:
      > Ok some I'm planning on hiding some more caches over this summer. I
      > wanted to here some suggestions of what type of items would be
      > awesome
      > to include in the original items in the cache. Any suggestions..
      > what
      > were some items you drolled over when you found them in a cache?

      Need cash? Click to get a loan.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mKivXXcllpT4da92Bt7SrBQH8uGrhb52XvXYPw7dfjOYA9E/
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic