25868Re: New Tires...

  • electric_water_boy
    May 4, 2008
      Could you see the pictures of the tires? I couldn't. What do I have
      set up wrong?

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Ford"
      <urania@...> wrote:

      > Wow, given the number of tires I've lost to nails, rebar, etc. over
      the last 3 years, I would have to seriously consider purchasing
      these! Wonder how much they'll be asking for them?

      > Heather
      > Ronin's Gal

      less to throw away, less energy to build, wonder how it will do on a
      high speed turn?

      > SEE THROUGH TIRE .

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic