25838Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Intro from kekoaskye

    May 1 5:54 AM
      On Thu, 01 May 2008 04:58:09 -0000 "tuxmacauley" <tuxmacauley@...>
      writes:
      > Hello to everyone - I'm new to this group as of a couple of days
      > ago.
      > "kekoaskye" is our family - myself, Darlene, Kekoa (son, 8) and
      > Skye
      > (daughter,6). We started geocaching officially in January and hit
      > 100
      > a couple of weeks ago. So far I've met Gus Strand of the Strands,
      > and
      > communicated with Paul (HiDude98) a couple of times via email. Our
      > concentration of finds has been primarily in Round Rock, but we've
      > explored around the kid's school, near Far West, and around the
      > ballpark my son plays baseball at, Balcones.

      welcome!
      Lots of caches in Round Rock to keep you busy.....
      Then you'll ease on over to Pflugerville, and up to Temple/Belton....
      Though kids' activities do tend to curtail caching time.

      > Our family has also enjoyed hiding 4 caches - 3 traditional and 1
      > mystery/puzzle one. We've got a couple more planned in the
      > short-term - mostly in Round Rock, and one off of Metric Blvd in
      Austin. It's
      > taken 2 months so far to prepare for the one near Metric, and we're
      > not finished yet. We like to make them tough, or interesting or
      > both, so if you like that type, feel free to look them up.

      most of us are equal opportunity

      > I've heard so many good things about the group of geocachers in
      > Central Texas and look forward to meeting as many of you as
      > possible
      > virtually or for real. :)
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Tux

      Welcome!
      Come to the flash mob.... I'm sure someone will post the GC number....
      You'll get us at our crazy best!

      BarbJ/Tygress
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic