25837Intro from kekoaskye

  • tuxmacauley
    Apr 30, 2008
      Hello to everyone - I'm new to this group as of a couple of days ago.
      "kekoaskye" is our family - myself, Darlene, Kekoa (son, 8) and Skye
      (daughter,6). We started geocaching officially in January and hit 100
      a couple of weeks ago. So far I've met Gus Strand of the Strands, and
      communicated with Paul (HiDude98) a couple of times via email. Our
      concentration of finds has been primarily in Round Rock, but we've
      explored around the kid's school, near Far West, and around the
      ballpark my son plays baseball at, Balcones.

      Our family has also enjoyed hiding 4 caches - 3 traditional and 1
      mystery/puzzle one. We've got a couple more planned in the short-term
      - mostly in Round Rock, and one off of Metric Blvd in Austin. It's
      taken 2 months so far to prepare for the one near Metric, and we're
      not finished yet. We like to make them tough, or interesting or both,
      so if you like that type, feel free to look them up.

      I've heard so many good things about the group of geocachers in
      Central Texas and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible
      virtually or for real. :)

      Best,

      Tux
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic