      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Perrine , Julie
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:38 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Suggestions for placing caches "elsewhere" in the world?

      I second Candy’s suggestions and also suggest that a log book of the size to write something meaningful is going to be better than just signing your name (as with a bison tube).  The experience gained from seeing other people visit from around the world (possibly) makes this a much “richer” cache.  And by all means, GIVE IT AWAY in the notes.  Nobody wants to DNF their one chance at a cache in India !

      Cheers,

      Julie