25643Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Suggestions for placing caches "elsewhere" in the world?

  • Nick Silkey
    Apr 14, 2008
      While an ammo-can is plane-prohibitive and travel-unfriendly, you
      should look into a Decon or a Lock-n-Lock. This will allow for a
      non-micro log which will likely contain more meat than a gc.com
      handle. Moreover it may lead to travel bug drops and pickups;
      international caches in crazy regions tend ot have cachers wanting to
      visit them with bugs for this purpose.

      xoxohth