25506Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Surreal

  • Barbara Dukette
    Apr 2, 2008
      I'm still waiting for him to log the find!  BUT, he did go visit the moutain TWICE to find it!  Maybe emmy-n-sapphie will be STF?

      B (GiGi and JoJo)

      emmy_n_sapphie <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      Beacuse Pat has always wanted to go there, Barbara (GiGI) hid a cache
      for Pat in Machu Picchu (Peru) in January. It's called "Para Emmy-n-
      Sapphie" (GC19941). It finally got published March 20th, and I just got
      an email from Mike (Lignumaqua) that he was FTF on it yesterday! So an
      Austin cacher hid a cache for another Austin cacher in January & a
      third Austin cacher was FTF on it in April even though the cache is
      3,232 miles from Austin! Surreal.

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)