      From: Lee Dedear
      Sent: Apr 1, 2008 4:17 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Garmin 60 series calendar--what's it good for?

      Not to change the subject line again, but... how do you use the calendar? I mean, what do you do with it? When I find a cache, I usually mark it as found, and see the note that it is being logged in the calendar, but I've never taken the time to find out what the calendar does and how to get to the data. I always mark the "found" time in CacheMate and export my logs to look at while I'm logging online.
      But you've said before that you use the calendar. Does it feed into GSAK, or what?