      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pete
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:37 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Old Hancock Texas

      Yep I am definately aware of the different formats available - I am just more comfortable with the hours minutes minutes format - I pluged the hours minutes seconds formats into expert gps and then set the format to hours mnutes minutes and voila!! I have uploaded them into my Garmin and will forward them to my friend with the hovercraft.

      Thanks for all the comments and help in this forum - it is always appreciated.

      Paparazzi Pete