25445Old Hancock Texas

  • peterhey2
    Mar 30, 2008
      Hey group, I have fielded a question I am currently unable to answer so
      I thought we would ask the experts out there for a bit of help.

      When Canyon Lake was first created, there was a town named Hancock that
      was submerged when Canyon Dam was finished. I have looked at some of
      the history of the lake area but can only find the name of the town,
      but not where under the lake it might be.

      Can anyone give us the coordinates of the city of Hancock, Tx which is
      buried under Canyon Lake, or give us information as to how we might
      find the data?

      Thanks
      Paparazzi Pete
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic