      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Candy Lind
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:21 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: aggievet hits 100!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Pam Tobias" <pblt@...>
      wrote:

      > She was determined to
      hit 100 before the end of February, and she
      got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet! !!

      > She keeps trying to
      get to an event but the moons have not yet
      aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

      > Pam/pblt

      Waytogo, Pam2 (sorry, I met the other one first so she is Pam1)!!! The
      Outlaw and I won't even hold it against you that you beat us out of
      that FTF on Sunday, either. ;-)

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic