25075Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Special cache recommendation?

    Mar 4, 2008
      When downtown (for some value) we do enjoy catching whatever is at the
      IMAX (Bob Bullock History Museum)

      It was fun wandering around the capitol grounds, too....

      sez something about a Tygress and a Waterweasel.... just what, well, let
      that go =g=

      > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rhouston0405"
      > > <rhouston@...> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> OK, I need you guys help in choosing a downtown Austin cache for
      > >> special occasion. I'm coming up on my 100th cache find. It
      > also
      > >> turns out that my 5th wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm
      > >> planning to take the day off from work and spend it with my wife
      > going
      > >> to our favorite downtown places. Downtown Austin has become
      > more
      > >> special to us since we've moved out to an unnamed suburb. I'd
      > like to
      > >> find my 100th cache on this day with my wife. She's only
      > occasionally
      > >> involved in my caching exploits and I want to involve her in my
      > little
      > >> milestone. So I guess what I'm looking for is a good downtown
      > "date"
      > >> cache. Something I can look back on with a smile as my 100th
      > find,
      > >> and something my wife and I can both remember as part of a
      > really
      > >> great day together.
      > >>
      > >> Any suggestions?
      > >>
      > >> Thanks,
      > >> Ross/rhouston
      > >>
      > >> P.S. I'm not looking to make multiple finds. I'm hoping this
      > cache
      > >> find is just part of a really fun day. Coincidentally any other
      > >> suggestions for stuff you'd do in downtown Austin if you had the
      > day
      > >> off would be welcome as well.
      > >>

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Dominic J. Eidson / uthrom
      > "Baruk Khazad! Khazad
      > ai-menu!" - Gimli

      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
      Guisewite
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic