      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of electric_water_boy
      Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:39 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Special cache recommendation?

      Weird. It shows up here as Barry posting up at 2:58 and Julie
      posting up at 3:00. And Barry's is on the list first. But I'm not
      going to argue with anyone who has photon torpedos, phasers, and a
      transporter at their disposal!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, " Perrine , Julie"
      <julie.perrine@ ...> wrote:

      > No way, Jose! Mine posted at 2:53 and yours posted at 2:58
      according to
      > my email server!
      >

      > Read it and weep!
      >

      > Julie
      >
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
      >
      > ____________ _________ _________ __
      >
      > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      On Behalf Of
      bcwatson
      > Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:06 PM
      > To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Special cache recommendation?
      >

      > Wow! I actually beat you to something... .
      >
      > lol...
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __
      >
      > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      > [mailto:CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com]
      On Behalf Of
      Perrine ,
      > Julie
      > Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:53 PM
      > To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Special cache recommendation?
      >

      > Oh gosh, I have the cache for you!
      >

      > It's called Let Me Count the Ways, and it's at the site of my first
      date
      > with an old boyfriend-Frank and Angie's Italian Restaurant
      downtown. In
      > the log for the cache, you're supposed to write who you love and
      what
      > you love about them. You could sit at the table and write love
      notes
      > about each other while you eat! GCGN7B
      >

      > If you will let me know when you're going, I will go down and
      replace
      > the container and make sure the log is nice and ready for you to
      write
      > your love note.
      >

      > Julie
      >
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
      >
      > ____________ _________ _________ __
      >
      > From: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com

      w:st="on">Austin cache for a
      > special occasion. I'm coming up on my 100th cache find. It also
      > turns out that my 5th wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm
      > planning to take the day off from work and spend it with my wife
      going
      > to our favorite downtown places. Downtown
      w:st="on">Austin has become more
      > special to us since we've moved out to an unnamed suburb. I'd like
      > find my 100th cache on this day with my wife. She's only
      occasionally
      > involved in my caching exploits and I want to involve her in my
      little
      > milestone. So I guess what I'm looking for is a good downtown
      "date"
      > cache. Something I can look back on with a smile as my 100th find,
      > and something my wife and I can both remember as part of a really
      > great day together.
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ross/rhouston
      >
      > P.S. I'm not looking to make multiple finds. I'm hoping this cache
      > find is just part of a really fun day. Coincidentally any other
      > suggestions for stuff you'd do in downtown
      w:st="on">Austin if you had the day
      > off would be welcome as well.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic