      Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 10:12 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Bad Experience

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "electric_water_ boy"
      <electric_water_ boy@...> wrote:

      > I posted very nicely on the log, but I think I can share with the rest
      > off yall that this guy really ticked me off and just about ruined my
      > afternoon. The DNF didn't help either. But lunch at "Green Sauce" and
      > the finding some caches afterwards got the guy out of my head.
      >
      > Castle Hills Micro GC19KE8

      IMHO, you should have just walked away once you knew he was the
      property manager and you had been asked to leave. Plus, you knew (or
      at least had reason to believe because of the hint) that you shouldn't
      have been on the east side in the first place.

      Did you really think he was going to give a rat's patooty about some
      website and the fact that you were going to post on it? I'm sorry, but
      get real.

      - Mark
      markewallace

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic